Wed-Friday 11a-3p, Sat & Sun 10-5p
View animals from the comfort of your car!
See Camels, Zebras, Ostrich & more.
Cost $5 per person
Children under 2 years of age are free
Ticket bookings are not available online on the day of the event. You may purchase tickets at the ticket booth upon arrival for same day tickets
**Taxes and fees apply when purchasing tickets. Charges on your receipt & bank statement will show from Wildlife Wonders.
2912 Paradise Valley RD Cleveland, GA 30528
*Please note bumpy gravel road with low water crossings, low riders not recommended.
Our drive thru will help provide much needed funds for animal care!
The following are only available when you purchase a ticket to the Drive Thru.
Camel Experience $10 per person
New! Stop and meet our camels! Includes a cup of feed for the camels only. Infants free (under 2 years)
Small Animal Meet & Greet $40/ car (up to 4 people)
We’ll bring the animals to your car! Some animal you may meet: hedgehogs, chinchillas, sugar gliders and reptiles. 15 min long
($10 each additional person over 4 people)
Sloth Meet & Greet $200 for up to 2 people
$100 per additional person.
Meet Noel, our young sloth and learn all about sloths! This is led by Hope Bennett, co-owner and director of North Georgia Wildlife Park. 15 min-20 long
African Safari Experience
$300 up to 4 people. Each additional $75
Up close experiences. Interact with the zebras, bison, warthogs, camels and more. Spend some time visiting the new babies along the way such as ponies, alpacas and piglets!
Reserve online only
*Must be reserved in advance
Available Fridays at 9:15 am & 5:15 pm
Safari Sunset Experience.
$500 for up to 4 people. Each additional $125.
Come visit the zoo in the coolness of twilight, enjoy meeting some amazing animals while the Sunsets. Includes interactions with the zebras, bison, warthogs, camels and more. Spend some time visiting the new babies along the way such as ponies, alpacas and piglets! Light refreshments and meet and great with an additional animal ambassadors like our endangered ground hornbills.
Available Fridays & Saturdays
*Must be reserved in advance
- Will the animals walk up to our cars? No the animals are in their enclosures, you will be able to see them from your car! We do have some add on options where you can feed the camels, etc listed above.
- Are there restrooms accessible? No this is just a drive thru event, we ask that you do not exit your car at any point. If you are also visiting the petting farm or zoo area, we do have restrooms available.
- What kind of cars do you NOT recommenced for this? Please note that the road is a bumpy gravel road with low water crossing areas. We do not recommend low riding vehicles. You can ride in truck beds, but you MUST remain seated at all times, and if they are children, they must be accompanied by an adult it truck bed with them.
- Can we feed the animals? We will offer feed for $4-$8, exact change/cash preferred as we will not have Ticket Booth set up for this, you can throw the feed out to the animals. We ask that you stay in your vehicle at all times. You can also choose to add on the Camel experience and feed our camels.
- How long will it take? It should take about 25-30 minutes to drive thru (not including wait time)
- Can I have my pets in the car with me? Since we have Great Pyrenees dogs roaming to guard the property, for the safety and over stimulation of your pets, as well as our furry friends, we ask that you please leave your pets at home.
- Is there a limit of cars per day? No we will try to fit in as many people as we can during that time slot.
- What time do you stop accepting vehicles? We will stop accepting at 5pm
- What kind of animals will we see? You will get to see our camels, zebra, mini goats, sheep, pigs, ostrich and more!
- How can we donate? We are accepting Cash donations at the zoo or you can donate through our Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org). We do also have a Go Fund me, Amazon List and other ways to donate listed on our HOME PAGE.
- Is the regular zoo open? The Zoo is open Friday-Sundays from 10-5p. Reservations are not required but are recommended. For pricing & more info click on the follow: Petting Farm, Zoo Admission & Animal Experience.
North Georgia Zoo/Wildlife Wonders is not a 501c3 tax exempt organization and contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes as charitable contributions.