1. Purchase Zoo Gift Cards on our website (www.northgeorgiazoo.com) that you can use at a later date.
2. Visit our online store and purchase apparel or toys.
3. Join others who have already given to the zoo through our Go Fund Me campaign. The link is on our website home page.
4. Are you creative? Do you have products you would be willing to auction off and donate proceeds to the zoo?
5. Donate time to pick up supplies for us while you’re at the grocery.
6. Check with your local grocery stores in your area and see if they have any day- old produce or foods they would be willing to donate to the zoo and pick that up for us.
7. Purchase a zoo membership on our website.
8. Reserve an Animal Experience or Wildlife Walk. (These activities are following strict CDC and Georgia government guidelines regarding crowd size and social distancing.)
9. Any other ideas you have time to implement that can generate income to help the zoo at this time would be appreciated!
Our prayers go out to all those affected by this situation. Please know we are in it with you!
-North Georgia Zoo Staff